The Surprising and Mysterious Power of Love

A cat took a big runny shit in a corner of the room where I teach yoga this morning.  I had to quickly clean it up with wads of toilet paper, being careful not to touch it... WHOOOOEE!!

Gratefully, I have decided to ultimately derive good from nearly every thing, so by the time I was halfway through a breakfast of fruit and oats, after crying a bit while eating (totally against ayurveda), due to not feeling like the one who gave birth to me truly demonstrated any gentility or compassionate listening to me, taking positive interests in my desires, or supporting my wildly creative drive, the dark clouds of frustration and struggle began to part and a ray of light poked its way through in the form of  "Thank you, Mother.  Thank you for giving me life."....

Then, my mind alighted upon the concept of how fertility and life are created from the Earth....

Here's a little "right judgment", which brings vidya (revelatory thought), born of.....

Waste. Rot. Excrement.

When we are ruled by our impulses, we can not appreciate these things.
When we are ruled by our impulses, we are easy prey for master manipulators.
When we take our time to be inquisitive, we have a chance to RE-MIND---

A Tantric meditation of all things decomposing brings us to remind ourselves of the source of fertility and life.

True and complete Tantra gives us an opportunity to RE-wire our MIND for contemplation of the source, as we work to mentally encompass and subsequently embody Dharma.  "What does this arise from?", "What does that arise from?"

You discover a new journey of life and begin singing  an entirely new tune.  Call it The Philosophical Song of the Psychological Archaeologist"--- DIG?




Once you begin to see the full-circle-ness of everything, realisations for the better occur like a brilliant fireworks show in our mind, in this lifetime.

Revelations indeed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God