YOGATHON for MAD KARMA CHIPS!

Check out my site's main page and you will see that I've changed it big time just for this month! 

This is because I have just joined the Yogathon.  I hope you do too before time runs out for practicing at any of SEVERAL studios in Portland this May!  The proceeds all go toward Living Yoga's programs that help bring a little more wholeness and health to people in need of healthier outlets that will prevent them from ending up in prison or worse, dead!  Feel free to join me here and help me to get to my donation goal. :)
 
Click to register your $20 for a megadose of yoga all over Portland and give back to the community.
KARMA, BABY! 

This is the little page I created as my answer to "Living Yoga"--  "Giving Yoga"! 
Yes, I am quite pleased with my cleverness.  :-}

(click here, already!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

GET TO KNOW YOUR ASTROLOGER