Day 19


posted Jan 18, 2012 4:09 PM 
Kriyas this morning, as usual!!  I am STILL keeping up with it. 
 I have moved over to yet another friend's home and today is my 
second day here.  I feel as if kriyas are best if done consistently in the same location... 
Seems to be just more settling on the nerves. Perhaps also you are cleaning out the 
energy in your living space when you practice there as well?  Either way, they continue to 
serve me nicely.  Today I woke up at 4:30, practiced after the cold shower and STAYED UP. 
 I felt like going back to sleep, but once I got up and moving to make some breakfast. :) 
 I love my friend that I'm with!  She's so sweet and supportive!  On this cold 
morning I kept warm with her by doing some Zumba with a tape!  WOO!  
This evening we plan to go to Samural Flow yoga at Yoyo yogi.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God