Kriya update day 11


posted Jan 10, 2012 12:18 PM by Katherine Russ   
Yeeaaa!! Kept that beer in the fridge and went to bed early enough to wake 
at 4 and practice at the beginning of Amrit Vela (the ambrosial hours (3-6am).
  When I took the cold shower, I incorporated a little self massage of shoulders,
 arms, calves and feet. I did everything in proper order (if you want to know 
what "everything" is, It's these things and this.).   At the end of the long 
relaxation, during which I have taken to listening to "So Purkh", a type of 
spiritual hymn to the one primal god that flows through all aspects of life,
 I sat up and sang the "Long Time Sun" song (AN IRISH BLESSING!!), 
like everyone's supposed to after practicing Kundalini.  I have always 
thought the song sounded childish and silly, but it has a very good-
intentioned beauty to it... especially when Snatam Kaur sings it.  
She always seems to have the most pretty and sophisticated notations
 for these Kundalini-centric songs, including the mul mantra
So (digressing!) I often try to sing it in her musical style, instead 
of way I've always heard it in groups.  This might come across kind 
of critical, but in my opinion I must say it sounds like a classroom 
full of kids, learning the alphabet.  I suppose that has it's own 
innocence, which is good to have within one's heart though, which 
keeps me on the fence about alternating with singing it like that.  
So, anyway I sang the Long Time Sun song this morning in the dark, 
looking into the large full length mirror that an old neighbor gave me 
before he moved.  I admit my reflection looked kind of creepy.. 
kind of like a very darkened version of Crowley's drawing of Lam, 
if you know what I mean.  Halfway through the song, my eyes began
 to soften and I could see faint movement in the air around me. 
 Quite a bit actually, as if I was viewing my spiritual "room mates". 
I suppose I can say, as someone who has experience with paranormal
 investigation I do know in my heart of hearts that there is indeed a 
spirit world where consciousness exists not-so solid forms. All of my 
experiences could not be just a heap of mere coincidences or flukes.  
I've seen and heard too much.  Anyway, I decided to perform a Kundalini 
Reiki room cleaning, which I've seemed to be doing a lot lately, and the 
vaporous movements did indeed subside. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God