Kriya Update... Day 8

  posted Jan 10, 2012 11:13 AM


(playing catch up, since today is really day 11) For the past few days I struggled with feelings of not wanting to do it, not wanting to take a cold shower Sometimes I  hopped in a warm bath or shower at first to transition from warm sheets into the frozen morning.  I  considered slacking off but I keep reminding myself that I WILL KEEP UP!  Determined to hold my vow, I am continuing my 40 days.  All I have do do is think about stories of immoral people who have meditated, chanted, disciplined themselves under trees in the forest until anthills form around them, eventually to emerge as a saint... Perhaps the stories are not true, but at least they are mental fodder! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God