Day 39


posted Feb 8, 2012 1:08 PM

Still going strong.  I woke up today at 4:00.  In most if not all of my other posts I have neglected to put my waking times. 
I guess I should have. Often I didn't wake up this early, but I must say that it is the BEST for a deep experience of these
 kriyas.  The practice went smoothly.  This time no music.   Who needs to play music when everyone is dreaming?  It's like
 you own the world since there are no ambient sounds.   Either way, it's not like you MUST wake up super early to do these
 so don't let that put you off from trying.    I had a talk with a more experienced Kundalini yoga teacher after teaching a 
vinyasa class this morning and she mentioned that tears with kriyas/mantra/meditation are a 'symptom' of the heart opening. 
Go me!  Get to opening you silly heart!  SAT NAM! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God