Kriya update Day 10


posted Jan 10, 2012 11:33 AM 
So, I did my kriyas a little out of order this morning... It did feel funky to do them like that, so I'll work on not doing that
 again.  They are definitely placed in very deliberate order, much like any vinyasa series or any kind of sequence that any
 more typical yoga teacher will put together..  However, I must say when it comes to Sat Kriya, it's become very interesting.   I discovered today that "Naam"  is starting to give me a pleasant sensation on my tongue.. Almost like the supernatural equivalent to a velvety sweet dark chocolate truffle melting on it... Plus the frothy saliva that
 used to get whipped up underneath my tongue during "sat" is no more.  I  have taken to listening to 
the daily hukamnama on Sikhnet, just to add depth to meditating upon the divine.   If you are unfamiliar 
with the daily hukamnama, like I was, even though I was experiencing hukamnama when ever I made it
 to the morning sadhana at Awakenings..(LOL @ myself),  it is a random selection from "the Guru" of the
 Sikhs, which is their only true earthly guru.  This great book is known as the Siri Guru Granth Sahib.  Sikhs
 began to practice religious bibilomancy around 400 years ago when the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan realized
 that these volumes of books, which is a compilation of hymns written by the previous gurus is all that they
 need. Well, that plus their hands, guided by god, to turn to a page, so that they may then experience its given 
wisdom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God