Proud to be a Poser

posted 20 hours ago by Katherine Russ   
Hello yoga magickians!  It is I, your humble hostess.  
I have decided to start posting more regular photos of me in poses, 
so here is the one I decided to do today:

Padahastasana or "Feet to hands pose", also known by some as "gorilla pose".
 I suppose because your knuckles appear to be "dragging" on the ground and 
gorillas do indeed use their knuckles for transportation.

Mmmmm! My knees smell great! 


When I asked a gorilla's opinion on what she thought of this pose 
as a reference to her people, she had this to say: 


.






















........I think that this actually means "You're number one!"

Thanks, Gorilla!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing Unicorn Mist?

My Latest Observations - AUSTRALIA UPDATE

Big Lesson on Spirit Realm & Giving to God